Dr. Brad was born and raised in Idaho Falls, Idaho. He did his undergraduate studies at Ricks College in Rexburg Idaho, and then attended Life Chiropractic College in Hayward, CA graduating in 1990.
He met his wife Kadi while attending Chiropractic College she is a native of Milpitas, CA. They have four children and four grandchildren. They came to Rancho Cordova and opened Gunderson Chiropractic in 1990. Dr. Brad says, “I grew up in a family were my mother used chiropractic regularly. I remember my Dad almost having to carry her into the chiropractor and then later she would walk out and be ready to resume life. This always intrigued me, how the chiropractor could do this. This was my part of my inspiration to become a chiropractor myself.”
Along with Chiropractic, Dr. Brad has many hobbies and interests. He is an avid golfer and enjoys spending time with his boys on the course, as well as spending quality time with his family.
Dr. Brad uses a “whole person” approach when taking care of his patients by combining the very best hands on technique, and state of the art physiotherapy procedures he is able to help you accelerate you’re your journey to good health.
Dr. Bradley Gunderson
- Life Chiropractic College West, San Lorenzo, California – Graduated In 1990 With a Doctor of Chiropractic (DC) Degree
- Internship for Two Years at Public Chiropractic Clinic In Hayward, California
- Undergraduate School, Ricks College, Rexburg, Idaho
- Advanced Principles for Extremity Adjustment
- Spinal Biophysics – Donald Harrison X-Ray & Postural Analysis Leading to Diagnosis & Treatment of Spinal Dysfunction
- Whiplash and Spinal Trauma
- New College of California Based in San Francisco, California – Science Program with Emphasis In Organic and Inorganic Chemistry and Physics
- CPR – Certified Through American Red Cross
- Pettibon Spinal Biomechanics Certification
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Certified X-Ray Supervisor & Operator, State of California (Current)
- Certified In CPR (American Red Cross)
- Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner – C.C.E.P.
- 1991 – Present
- Brad Gunderson Chiropractic, Rancho Cordova, California
- Past Member of International Chiropractors Association
- Past Member of California Chiropractic Association
- Member of American Chiropractic Network